Library and Grandparents visiting...

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope your weekend's went well, mine was great. On Saturday we had a home day but spent the afternoon / evening at a friends house. We had a swim, a dance party and dinner there. Then on Sunday we drove to Brisbane for my Poppy's birthday, we went to a park and got fish and chips. I hung out with Indi and our cousin Lauren who is 2. 


It was fun! Here's my day today...


7:45 head to school to drop boys off ; go to Helensvale Library

In the library care for Indigo and get her some books. 

Borrow some new fiction, as well as look for any relevant books on Stephen Hawking (for educational free reading) ; also on Mother Theresa who will included in a study soon. 

10 (ish) home for morning tea

11am - Maths 1 hour

12pm - I Love a Sunburnt Country memorisation

12:30 - Lunch and break

1:15 - Write the “bonus chapter” for the end of Insurgent

2(ish) - A little maths tutoring with Grandpa

Then finish the bonus chapter (if not finished)



Finished!

This morning was great, hanging at the library with my Indigo girl. We borrowed lots of books and made friends with another little girl. All very cute!


My grandparents came down this afternoon to visit and have dinner with us which was really nice. It was great to see them again and my Grandpa helped my with some maths work that I'm struggling with at the moment. 

Hope you all had a great first day of the week! 

QOTD is do you see your grandparents often?? I see mine once every two weeks for dinner. 

Homeschool Girl xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French and Vanuatu...

Science and Yoga...

Reading and Headband making...