Science and Yoga...

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! 

Welcome back from the weekend, I hope you all had a great one. On Saturday my Mum and I had a day to ourselves because the other kids were with their dad's. We went to the hairdressers, had coffee out and watched a movie. It was a great day. Yesterday we spent the day at Burleigh Heads swimming and eating pizza. I also got my second ear piercings done! 

Starbucks coffee on Saturday

My two piercings!!

My Indigo girl and I


Anyway, here's my day today...


9am Maths - 1 hour. Work swiftly and thoroughly in maths this week.

10am Morning tea break

10:15 Revision of the poem (presenting this off by heart later this week)

10:30 French - 5 new words / phrases plus revision of all material covered so far. Also, practice the speech for French Day next term.

11am Geography. - Revise the map of France, including cities, mountains and rivers. There will be a geography test later this week also.

11:30 Science - Continue with the study into farming and food production. Research the following (added to Homeschool Program):
What are genetically modified foods? Why and when were they first introduced? Are they safe? (According to whom? Can you find conflicting opinions about this?) Are genetically modified foods / ingredients produced in Australia? How do you personally feel about consuming genetically modified ingredients in foods?

Also, the Science research from last week has been marked - read the notes, and follow the instructions there r.e. Permaculture

12:30 Lunch and break

1:15pm English - Read the remarks on the bonus chapter, and go over it with a fine tooth comb one last time. Take time, don’t rush.

2pm A yoga session of your choosing, in the lounge room. You may use my mat. Please choose one of Adrienne’s beginner sessions. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKE7WVJfvaHW5q283SxchA 

Finished for the day 


I had a great day today, got lots of work done. I am working through my maths unit really well, I think I will be finished my year 9 work by the end of this semester and be ready to move on to year 10. I am enjoying doing a bit of Yoga at the moment, I think I have a bit of a reflective task tomorrow on that. Hope you all had a great Monday. 

QOTD do you do a sport??

Homeschool Girl xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French and Vanuatu...

Reading and Headband making...