Movies and Poetry...

Hey everyone, happy Wednesday!

It is cozy weather here today. I hasn't stopped raining in about 24 hours and shows no sign of stopping. It's that really heavy rain too that makes you feel like you're drowning. Personally I love the rain, its the best kind of weather for curling up in bed with a good book and cup of tea. And thats exactly what I did this morning. Anyway here's my day...


9am - Maths 1 hour

10am - Morning Tea 

10:15 - Continue working on bonus chapter. When you are finished, begin the proofreading process

11am - Continue memorising I Love a Sunburnt Country

11:30 - Read over the new French task (3), and begin researching and working on planning for this special day.

12:15 - Lunch and break — Start watching The Theory of Everything (and finish it tonight)


I have officially learnt the whole poem; My Country by Dorothea Mackellar. I actually enjoyed learning the poem because its something I haven't done much. It has  six stanzas so it took me awhile but it feels great to finally have finished. I also watched the movie, The Theory of Everything this afternoon. I loved it! Eddie Redmayne was amazing in it! 

QOTD is what is your favourite movie?? I have so many favourites its impossible to choose. But I love The Fault in our Stars, The Notebook, all the Harry Potter movies, Sleepless in Seattle and so many more. 

Homeschool Girl xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French and Vanuatu...

Science and Yoga...

Reading and Headband making...